A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Wait, what happend to November?

November makes her 5 months already??? WOW! Where in the world does the time go???
One moment you have this new born baby, the next she is this amazing little girl.
At 4 months she had started sitting...not with total control, but sitting none-the-less.
At 5 months, Miss P can not only sit, but she can catch herself if she starts to fall. She can flail her arms with excitement at the same time too! It's a whole new world this little girl is seeing. And if that weren't enough, she goes and discovers she loves standing!!!
Her Auntie Jacque came over to see how big her neice had gotten, imagine her suprise when she saw this after the last visit we were still being ever-so-careful with her neck and head!

The time just goes by so fast. I am doing my best to burn every moment into memory, but with so much I want to remember about her, I worry that my brain is going to burst.
She is wonderful, she is amazing, she makes me so happy to have her as my daughter!

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness!! What an absolutely beautiful, happy girl she is!! And growing up sooo fast!! Thanks for the update!! I know what you mean about wanting to burn every little memory into one's mind... Do you scrapbook? I like to write everything down on my calendar as it happens, and then (when I have time-like that ever happens, LOL!) sit down and enter it into a scrapbook...
Wish I could find a way to slow down time for you (and me too!) :)

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Love those last 2 pics especially!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home